- Frame welded, vibrating treatment to remove the inter stress, rigid, sturdy and durable.
- Hydraulic drive, swingbeam, return of knife beam is smooth and prompt by accumulator or nitrogen, steady & reliable performance.
- The position of the low blade can be adjusted to ensure the equilibrium of the gap after regrinding.
- The value of the blade’s gap is indicated by a dial, with reliable positioning.
- The backgauge is set by motor. The dials displaying the backgauge value and the shearing times are on the front of the machine.
- The stroke of knife or cbeam can be adjusted steplessly, conveniently and fast.
- Preselection of single or continuous strokes.
- Preselection of cutting number and cutting strokes.
|Shearing Thickness||6 mm|
|Shearing Width||2500 mm|
|Sheared Bard Strength||≤450 N/mm2|
|Backgauge Range||20-600 mm|
|Number of Stroke||16 Min-1|
|Motor Power||7.5 kw|
|Motor Speed||1460 rpm|
|Pump Pressure||40 Mpa|
|Pump Rate of Flow||32 L/min|
|Overall Dimensions||Length 2960mm Width 1600mm Height 1700mm|
|Guarantee||24 Months Free Installation and Training|
QC12Y-6×2500 Guillotine Machine